Islam: The Perfectly Complete Religion
A transcription of a lecture given by the honourable Shaykh in the masjid of al-Mustafa (ﷺ) upon the request of the king of Morocco. The honourable Shaykhdelves into ten matters not fearing the blame of the blamers:
- Admonition and Preaching.
- The Differentiation Between Righteous Deeds and Unrighteous Deeds.
- Ruling with Other than the Shari’ah.
- The Social Conditions of Soceity.
- The Economy.
- The Problem of the Kuffar’s Domination Over the Muslims.
- The Problem of the Muslims Weakness and Inability to Empower and Battle the Kuffar in Quantity and Preparation.
- The Problem of the Differing and Disagreement of the Hearts Within Society.